2.06.2009

NYCC - Thursday, set up day

Yesterday was set up day for the exhibitors at NYCC. I arrived early and helped turn a few small palates of boxes and a dull looking booth...




- Into a great looking booth. The vinyl wall poster Titan brought over was awesome with images from all of their big recent & upcoming books.


Here is a photo of Steve Saffel and Tim Whale from Titan Books. I'm working with them, and set up with these convention veterans went well. We were like the A-Team, I even heard the theme song somewhere off in the distance.


Well, that's it for now, just a quick couple of snapshots [including this one of a giant-sized He-Man Faker statue... only at Comic Con]. As I have to get ready for opening day of the show.

I'll be sure to check in again after a full day. Stay tuned.

DEAR CYBORGS by Eugene Lim, a little review

I had read a great little article on LitHub.com about this new novel from Eugene Lim and went to seek it out. Soon after I had acquired...