3.05.2009

"I got to tell you..."

"... I'm fairly excited to see what you're capable of, if Morpheus is right and all...We're not supposed to talk about this, but if you are...Damn, it's a very exciting time. We got a lot to do. Let's get to it....


I had to start off with one of my favorite lines, from one of my favorite science fiction movies, from our trusty operator, Tank. I often remember the optimism in this scene, and refer to it all the time.

Today is an exciting day. I have some editing to do, a few manuscripts to start reading, and then I'm throwing a little launch party for a good friend, who has a new book coming out next week.

I'll be sure to post pictures and details about the Launch Party soon. It has been an awesome thing to witness a friend get to this point with his writing. It has also been an educational experience for me, to be on the road with him, hitting conventions, meeting people, and getting to this point.

I'm looking forward to many years of this to come. Here's to you, pal.

No comments:

DEAR CYBORGS by Eugene Lim, a little review

I had read a great little article on LitHub.com about this new novel from Eugene Lim and went to seek it out. Soon after I had acquired...