9.03.2008

As I continue with my networking assault...


I make lots of lists. Lists of people to contact, people to check in with, and odd contacts not heard from in a while. I'm all about lists. So as September has arrived and I look ahead this Fall, I am doing my best as a humble freelancer, to stay in touch with the many publishing contacts I've made over the years.

At the same time a good friend of mine, and hot new author, Peter Brett is in the UK for the launch of his new fantasy novel, The Painted Man. Check out his blog for details about his the visit to the HarperCollins UK office, his book store signing, and all that. I wish I was there with him, as it is all very exciting to experience this with him as a friend and publishing professional. I'm very proud.

"Damn, it's a very exciting time."

No comments:

DEAR CYBORGS by Eugene Lim, a little review

I had read a great little article on LitHub.com about this new novel from Eugene Lim and went to seek it out. Soon after I had acquired...