7.14.2009

I've been...offline.

As many of you may or may not know, I'm in the process of moving so my internet is disrupted while we settle things up. I'm working very much like Spider Jersusalem, from an undisclosed location, via laptop, as I drink in the hot city and the eek my way through the serene outer boroughs.


One bit of news I'd love to share related to a graphic novel I am a big fan of, is that Top Shelf Comics has posted a trailer for the film adaptation of The Surrogates, starring Bruce Willis. Check it out here.
A fine science fiction, near future story by the talented Rob Venditti with art by Brett Weldele. Grab a copy and quick.

Be back soon. From the road --

No comments:

DEAR CYBORGS by Eugene Lim, a little review

I had read a great little article on LitHub.com about this new novel from Eugene Lim and went to seek it out. Soon after I had acquired...