7.26.2009

Escape From the Prison Planet

I've taken off for a few days with my lovely lady and several books, of course. Some of which I have to read in an official capacity, others of which I brought along just for fun. With Stevzie II in tow [my trusty laptop] I can access my files for the reports I need to write as well as plug in and enter the matrix.

I'll write back soon to clue you in on what I'm reading exactly, for now I leave a vague allusion to greatness. For now I'll leave you with this interesting book-related trailer of sorts, which I find both interesting and elusive. Talk amongst yourselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16_LrVtnH1U

No comments:

DEAR CYBORGS by Eugene Lim, a little review

I had read a great little article on LitHub.com about this new novel from Eugene Lim and went to seek it out. Soon after I had acquired...