8.05.2009

The Eternal Prison by Jeff Somers - website up, book out soon!

Soon to be published [Aug. 12th], the 3rd in the Avery Cates series, The Eternal Prison by Jeff Somers is a force to be reckoned with.

The official website has been made live, with a fun text game to check out, and Jeff's street minions are spreading the word far and wide online as well as through posting various tidbits and handing out goodies.

In a few days I'll post a short sample text, so sharpen your hidden weapons, make sure you've a few extra clips, and keep eyes peeled for Security Force cops at every turn.

As I plow through my early copy I'll continue my live report from the field.

If you haven't read these books, think grim & gritty near future reminiscent of Blade Runner. It also reminds me of Frank Miller & Geoff Darrow's Hard Boiled comics - hard core indeed.

No comments:

DEAR CYBORGS by Eugene Lim, a little review

I had read a great little article on LitHub.com about this new novel from Eugene Lim and went to seek it out. Soon after I had acquired...