10.04.2013

Books and Star Wars

I really enjoy a good book and I love Star Wars, so when this amazing combo came together as Star Wars Reads Day--this guy loved the idea. I'm constantly using different Star Wars books to teach my son about the excitment of reading, going on adventures and how to steer clear of bounty hunters (or join them).


[this picture of a Star Wars Reads Day t-shirt on my desk at work with my collection of Fett figures]

Reading and a love of Star Wars goes way back for me, as far back as I can remember actually. I found what may have been one of my first books purchased via a Scholastic or Troll book club flyer back in the late 70s--which I still have. Picture to come some time soon.

If you get the chance to get to a book store, library or comic book shop tomorrow (the 5th) you may unexpectedly run into a great Star Wars experience, perhaps if the force is strong with you.

No comments:

DEAR CYBORGS by Eugene Lim, a little review

I had read a great little article on LitHub.com about this new novel from Eugene Lim and went to seek it out. Soon after I had acquired...